Wednesday 24 October 2012

London Fashion Week [LFW] : Day 3

I must apologise for the long update between this and my last post. I had meant to post more Fashion Week photos weeks ago, but... yeah, that didn't happen. This particular day, I was very hungover (please excuse any blurry shots). UGH. ANYWAY, here they are:




Loving the digital rose print tracksuit worn by the guy in the middle photo!


Florals on the left, paisley in the middle and a kilt on the right... I cannot. Especially the kilt, I really want one T_T










 Now, the above three photos... oh man. The shirt worn by the guy on the left, every garment in the second photo, and the bead chain worn by the guy on the right... 
 




I didn't take as much photos, I was so out of it! ><








1 comment:

  1. You must have been so excited and gotten so much inspiration from going to Fashion Week :)

    ReplyDelete